Health & Safety
Health & Safety
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT HOTEL ÓÐINSVÉ
At Hotel Óðinsvé, we are dedicated to delivering a beautiful performance and creating moments felt during your stay. With restrictions being eased after the challenging and changing times, our promise to let you experience the warm-hearted and renowned Óðinsvé service remains the same. Our top priority is to ensure your well-being, safety and comfort and make you feel confident about making a travel promise and exploring this wonderful world again.
Guided by global health and safety recommendations and developing our service culture for this new phase in hospitality, we have implemented our service goverened by these new circumstances. The initiative influences your guest journey throughout your entire stay, with a primary focus on the following areas:
- While performing their duties, Hotel Óðinsvé employees wear mask when requested, while welcoming and serving you at our hotel.
- Sanitising stations are available in all public areas of our hotel.
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures have been implemented in guest rooms, lifts, public areas, and back-of-house areas.
Keeping a Distance, Without Being Far Away
As part of our Óðinsvé Services, we ensure that a distance of 1.5 to 2 metres is respected by both guests and employees, when required.
Arrive in Style
The Óðinsvé Private Transfer offers you the possibility to enhance your individual arrival experience. Please contact our Front Desk to book your transfer to or from the Keflavik International Airport.
A Warm Welcome
When arriving at Hotel Óðinsvé, you will find an easily accessible sanitising station at the entrance. Our receptionists look forward to welcoming you, and guiding you through an adjusted check-in procedure.
Do Not Enter My Room
At check-in, you will be offered the possibility of choosing the new “Do Not Enter My Room” option, which means that while all services remain available, our employees will not enter your room during your stay until you express a wish to have your room serviced.
Rooms & Amenities
The cleaning of our rooms and apartments and the sanitisation of our beds meet the highest possible hygiene standards.
Restaurant & Bar
To ensure carefree indulgence in the carefully crafted dishes and beverages at our restaurant and bar, the recommended distance between all visiting guests is always maintained. Our employees and the culinary teams ensure that the highest hygiene standards are always respected.
Our hotel is operating in accordance with regulations imposed by local authorities and we remain committed to supporting you to Make a Travel Promise by making our booking conditions as flexible as possible. Should you be affected by travel restrictions such as quarantine, flight cancellations or re-routings through affected countries, please reach out to the hotel directly to discuss your booking, no later than 24 hours prior to arrival.
- For bookings made through a travel agent or online booking platform (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia) please contact them directly – we have advised these companies of our cancellation policy, and you should also refer to their terms and conditions.
- For Groups & Meeting bookings, we will work with customers to manage any changes needed, on a case by case basis. Our hotel is actively supporting organisers to address the specific needs of each group in line with the terms and conditions of the booking, including moving event dates to another time. To discuss this further, please contact our Front Desk.
Thank you for your continued trust in Hotel Óðinsvé. We look forward to welcoming both loyal and new guests with our ever-enduring warm-hearted service.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your name and specifying your arrival date.